- Your scheduled rental time begins promptly at the designated start time and ends promptly at the designated ending time. Be sure to schedule enough time to accommodate clients who may be running late, and any additional time that you may need to finish cleaning up. If your session runs over your rental period, you will automatically be charged another hour.
- Only one photographer is allowed per shoot. Styled shoots are welcome but pricing will be different to accommodate multiple photographers.
- You are required to leave the studio space and client lounge exactly how you found it. Clean up after every shoot. This includes the white floors, walls, windows, all furniture pieces, bathroom, vanity area, kitchen area, etc. Failing to do may result in loss of your studio deposit or an invoice containing a separate cleaning fee.
- No smoking whatsoever is allowed in the building or within 20 feet of any entrance. Food and drink must stay in the client lounge area. Music/voices are to be kept at a reasonable level and not contain vulgar or offensive language or lyrics.
- No fires, candles or pets allowed at anytime unless with written permission from the studio manager. Glitter, cake smash sessions, sand, and anything that will stain white floors or walls are not allowed unless with special consent. No nails, pins, etc on the walls. If you need to adhere something, please use removable hooks or putty. If you damage the walls or space in any way, you are responsible for the repairs.
- Conduct: You are responsible for the conduct and welfare of all clients and persons accompanying you during your rental period. The studio manager reserves the right to cancel or terminate any scheduled session for any reason they deem necessary.
- Park Studios require a COI certificate of insurance for all rentals. Your insurance company will need to list Park Studios on your policy, and a copy of that certificate is required for rental.
- You are welcome to move any of the furniture or props in the space, but please do not drag the furniture across the floor. Please have someone help you move heavy items and make sure you put everything back into the place it was when you arrived.
- Cancellation: Cancellations of confirmed bookings will result in the following charges:
If 72 hours or more prior to the rental date, you may reschedule the rental date without penalty.
If 48 – 72 hours prior to the rental date, then 50% of all payments will be refunded.
If less than 48 hours prior to rental date, then no payments will be refunded.
- A $100 refundable security deposit is required to book. You will receive your check back or your credit card will be refunded back following your scheduled rental period provided there was no breach of contract and all of the studio policies were adhered.